In an attempt to face milk producers’ needs e-stado® decided to integrate cows’ behavior monitoring system with popular herd management and milking systems software used in barns. Currently e-stado® system is compatible with GEA herd and milking management system. Furthermore, e-stado® team is also working on integrating DeLaval system.
There are a number of benefits the breeders might find useful from the integration of cow monitoring system with herd management system, and milking system such as:
- avoiding having the same data entered twice, for example: insemination, miscarriage, parturition, treatment, milk withdrawal period, dry period etc. The breeder can enter data into the same program, that he is already using, but he gains new ways of accessing data presentation, without extra expenses,
- presentation of all information in the same, transparent and clear report,
- easier assessment of cows’ condition, based on many health and welfare parameters,
- access to data at any time and place on any device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, computer) even outside the barn. All you need is access to an Internet connection.
- no necessity of new program installation (e-stado uses any web browser),
- external data archiving means all data is safe, in the event of loss or damage to the devices.
The simultaneous analysis of e-stado® data and daily milk production data and milk chemical composition, enhances precise diagnostics. By combining access to different data in one system, e-stado® gains its place among the most advances cow monitoring systems on the market.